Wybourn House is our wonderful detached cottage overlooking the beautiful bay at Minehead. In a stunning sea front location, just ten metres from the beach, our five bedroom cottage sleeps nine with sea views over the quay and beach.
- 2 doubles, 2 twins, 1 single
- 2 bathrooms plus shower room
- Decked outside area
- Perfect for family gatherings
- Walking distance to town
- 2 pubs nearby with good food
- Towels and linen provided
- Free WiFi
- Parking permits for 2 cars
- Dog Friendly (please let us know)
- Cot & high chair available
The cottage is situated on the spectacular Somerset coast, on the doorstep of Exmoor National Park and numerous other tourist attractions. See our local attractions page for links to a few of our favourite spots.Please note the property is a listed building and due to the nature of the layout is not wheelchair friendly nor suitable for those with mobility problems.
Please check the calendar on the booking page for availability. Fill in the form and we will get in touch. If you have any specific requirements or have any general questions let us know.